Sunday, April 19, 2009

DAY FOUR



What a day. I think every ounce of energy is drained from us. We left the hotel this morning at 7:00 and just made it back tonight at 9:00. We learned Tai Chi, learned about the craft of making Chinese vases, climbed The Great Wall, went to a lesson/tasting of Chinese teas, shopped on the "Silk Road," and had another good dinner. I am going to have a couple more students update with details tomorrow. We have to get up at 4:30 tomorrow morning to catch our flight, so everyone is going to bed, including me.

Today has been the best so far, in my opinion;I think the students will have a lot to write about it tomorrow. I do not know what to expect for internet service in Xian, so if the blog does not get updated soon, it is because we have to wait until Shanghai.

Everyone is happy and doing well.
-John White